Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lost & Found

I can't wait for the blogskin, so I shall start on some other things which are more important.

FIRSTLY, a HUGE GIGANTIC LARGE BIG BULKY CAPACIOUS COPIOUS ENORMOUS COLOSSAL MASSIVE HUMUNGOUS THANK YOU to all the facils who had helped out during the camp. All of you had put in trememdous amounts of effort and I'm very glad to be in Facils team, <del>aka Group 16!del>

I have a feeling I'm going to be lame in this post.

Anyway, I'm leaving the emo stuff later and I have to settle stuff right now. That might explain why I'm scooping fried rice into my mouth while I type. x|

And also, a sincere apology if I've wronged you or had done you a disservice during the camp. I might have flared up, being plain annoying, saying and doing things I shouldn't, creating trouble for you people, but all in all, I'm really sorry for all the unhappiness I might have caused during the camp. Or even before it.

SECONDLY, yesterday, I stayed with a couple of facils in school till about 6.00pm. Till we got kicked out by the security guards.

And I had a mad scramble to clear up the stage. Which was filled with all the rubbish you people left. Mr. Lee said at the start of the camp that if you come to the camp with 4 items, you go with 4 items. I come to the camp with 4 items and leave with 21. Wow.

I'm amazed at how much <del>rubbishdel> stuff you created. It's even more than the P5s. Imagine, 300-odd campers created 10 times less rubbish than 30-odd facilitators. That's incredible, if not quite sad. I'm planning to call the Guiness World Records.

Here's the list of things. If any of these belong to you, I'll be in PCPS on Tuesday and Friday, the whole day probably. And after that nagging from my mum and having to sleep on the sofa(the box of stuff currently occupies my bed), I've resolved to collect rent from all the stuff. So for every week it remains in my premises, you owe me another camp-leading.

Actually, I'm secretly wishing all of you people who left your stuff don't collect it. So you'll be helping indefinitely.

OH THAT DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT.

Here goes:

Stuff

Description:A Coleman sleeping bag


Description:An unknown sleeping bag. I found one sleeping bag's bag and one sleeping bag, so I just did what it would occur to a sane person xD. If you know you are missing a sleeping bag, or a sleeping bag's bag, you know what to do.


Description:I think it's a groundsheet of sort.


Description:Towel.I think it looks quite yellowish here, but it has more of a green hue.


Description:You people are way too rich. Reebok shoes and you just throw there. That includes socks too. That might explain why I don't want to sleep beside the box. Yuk.


Description:Nike squirter. Found in the Haunted Trail. I'm not sure if it's Qiqi,but if it's yours, or if you know of someone who had lost one (that would include your team members), tell me.


Description:I heard from Hazel that this belongs to Jovina. So this is just to make sure. Anyway, if you can't come on the dates mentioned to claim your stuff, tell me when you can get it from me.


Description:Azone notebook, blank. If you don't claim it I shall write your name on it and see if you'll die. Oh wait I don't know your name x|


Description:Light blue torch, spoilt. It doesn't work, strangely. If you still want it, okay, fine, I cater to your needs.


Description:Black Energizer torch. Which works.


Description:I have no idea why I would want to bring this home or if anyone would claim it, but I'm being careful. Lest I get sued that someone is taking legal action against me for not taking his/her muffin and returning it to him/her.


Description:Ziplock bag with "Spetro Derm", a "Moisturizing Skin Cleanser" and one bottle with a red cap containing suspicious-looking blue substance.


Stationery

If you people wouldn't claim this, I should consider buying less stuff for next year.

Description:A pencil.


Description:And another.


Description:If my memory serves me correctly, this is found in one of the sacks in Potato Sack Race. Go figure.


Description:Blue pen. I have a feeling it's the start of those "and another" category


Description:And another (told you.)


Description:And another


Description:And another


Description:And another


Description:And another


Yep that's all. So at a total count of 21. GO CLAIM IT PLEASE!

Or don't. Either way it's fine.

'Jiasheng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home