Monday, November 13, 2006

jovina's words of wisdom

i'm back.
have been receiving feedbacks that the camp is not as good as last year. some how i do agree, but in my point of view, both had its benefits. ok. maybe only a few of you will understand this, but think back carefully. you were sure to have some memories worth living by. and your freindships with some people may have improved.for sure. it happened to me:) anyway, hope you guys can keep in touch with everyone and then we try to have a nightly facils conversation. those who want to add me, go ahead, but please identify yourself.
heres my email add: jovinasummer@hotmail.com


my sms bao4 already. seriously. my limit is 360 and im on 588 and still counting:)
because of some people see.
p.s i know im egoistic, but dont you just love the title?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home