Monday, November 13, 2006

Names of Divine Facils...

I've been tasked by Spicy to update the list, so there I am.

Alex - SPICY god (though it would be appropriate to put 'goddess') - due to his self-proclaimed hotness and sexual attractiveness (go grab a bucket quick)

Nicholas - ICY god - to cool SPICY down (go figure. Sounds pretty wrong here)

Amelia - BUSE goddess - just some randomness

Xinyuan - MUSE goddess -nope, not because she muses. same randomness.

Serene - CRANKY goddess - do I need to explain this?

Jolyn - QUIRKY goddess - I have no idea.

Qiqi - TUSE goddess - go look up a dictionary and it will point you to R-A-N-D-O-M

Jovina - HORNY goddess - according to SPICY. Ask him.

Rebecca - FUSSY goddess - She named it, she got it.

Sylvia - SHAGGED [the informal meaning] goddess - her msn nick?

Okay, so that's the incomplete list we've come up of after a night of nonsensical and time-wasting discussion.
If you have any complaints, comments, critiques, insults, compliments, go look for SPICY. I mean, if you have any compliments, go look for me xD
Ah anyway, you don't have to add the postfix 'god' or 'goddess'
I'm pretty sure we're breaking certain religion rules here.
Ah, anyway. You will find I didn't include my title here.
Speaking of which, I find the word 'preach' extremely over-used. It can now be used to describe a style of linguistic prowess unsuitable for the quotidian teenspeak.
So it's really unfair to give me a sobriquet like 'PREACHER god'
Ah anyway, just gave myself away. Whoots.
'Jiasheng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home