Sunday, August 19, 2007

a new chapter! xD (fine the title sucks.)

Hey!
Let me start with a confession! (Because every good random blogger knows the right way to start a blogpost is always with a confession.)
I forgot this blog's password. Well, so there. How many of you remembers it by the way? I ought to give out prizes.
Anyway, I've changed it so now it's **************. Unless you can discern the minute differences between the asterisks, you can get the new one from me. At 97325413 (I sound like a very desperate guy, don't I? xP)
Well, then I continue with good news. Or bad news. Or news.
The P5 camp is uh... back.
According to the information I've gotten from Mrs. Chen, it's going to be during the first week of
November, 1/11-3/11
The drawback would be that the second day would be handled by professionals at Camp Seribum, where the campers would be shipped to. So the basic format would be:
1st day- ice-breakers, sleep.
2nd day- camp seribum
3rd day- prize giving, photo, blah blah blah.
Done.
Sure, I share your sentiments about it being not as fun for the facils, but things have to be compromised I guess. It's a more diverse experience also.
So who's up for it? Tell me on msn(waxball@hotmail.com) or drop me mail (jiasheng.hwachong@gmail.com)
Till then-!


Oops I'm back.
I just happened to read some of the stuff on the tagboard and 3 words popped out of my head into the thought bubble floating on top on my head.
"Mann, not again."
But anyway, salutes to those people who proudly defended the facils and bringing good old sense in. Hey, we rock, so there.
Eh, those left-out and bitter people, you can always vent it out on me xD (97325413~!) Ha. The desperateness of Jiasheng.

Anyway, spread the message that the p5 camp is coming alright? My sms limit is already beyond help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home