Sunday, November 11, 2007

who wants a gathering...?

Yes, if you do, don't go all "MEMEME I WANT GATHERING I MISS THE FACILS I LOVE JIASHENG" on me.

The idea is to have a christmas party gathering, in which we'll get to do some silly stuff like oxidize some pieces of meat (bbqing), organize our bodies in a series of strokes and pushes in a dihydrogen oxide environment(swimming) and generally chatting. Whatever.

I'll need to know the following:

1) The response level to see who is actually interested
2) The amount you're willing to pay
3) Your availability.

So if you don't mind, please click
HERE

(opens in pop-up. Please disable pop-up blocker.)

After that just click submit and close the pop-up.

Thanks! Please complete this survey by Wednesday, 14th Nov 2007, 1800hrs.

'Jiasheng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home