Thursday, October 23, 2008

four-leaved clover. (an invitation)

6th - 8th Nov 2008

The 4th P5 Camp in the running.

Okay sorry for making this sound like a Nike advertisement.

Anyway, yes, just a short one because oh-no-we-have-no-time, we are recalling facils back! Yes, the facils, we need you! Uh, no pictures to motivate you, but c'mon la, just come back! We love you!

If anyone reads this blog anymore, facils please drop me an email/msn me(jiasheng.hwachong@gmail.com) regarding your availability. My updated number is 92376121. (Please don't order Pizza Hut and use this number.)

Also, those facils who are reading this, I would appreciate a lot if you pass on the message, because apparently everyone's getting their mobile phone numbers changed and new girlfriends and -

Amelia just came into the room and she insisted that I write this sentence.

Okay guys, hope to see you soon!

'jiasheng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home